Musical Instruments and Persons Associated GK Question
- Sitar – Pandit Ravishankar, Ustad Vilayat Khan, Manilal Nag
2 Sarod – Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Ustad Ali Akbar Khan
- Santur – Pandit Shiva Kumar Sharma, Bhajan Sopori, Tarun Bhattacharya
4.Veena – S Balchandan, Kalyan Krishna Bhagatwar, Ramesh Prem
- Violin – Mrs. Ann Rajam, Vishnu Govind Jog, Shishar Kanadhar Chaudhary, T. N. Krishna, Lal Guddi Jayaraman
- Sarangi – Arun Kale, Santosh Mishra, Pandit Ramanarayan Ji
- Guitar – Braj Bhushan Kabra, Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, Shri Krishna Nalin
- Flute – Hari Prasad Chaurisaya, Panna Lal Ghosh, Raghu Nath Seth, Vijay Raghav Rai
- Shehnai – Ustad Bismillah Khan, Hari Singh, Shailesh Bhagwat
- Harmonium – Jul Gavkar, Mahmud Dhalpuri, Vasanti measure
- Murdang – Pal Dhar Raghu, Jagdish Singh, Bhikam Singh
- Tabla – alla Khan, Latif Kha, Zakir Hussain, Gud e Maharaj
Geography Top One Liner Most IMP Questions GK Question
Que 1. The latitude of the mainland of India extends between?
Ans – Between 8’4′ North and 37’6′ North
Que 2. Which organization prepares the topographic map of India?
Ans – Survey of India Department
Que 3. How far is Indian Standard Time ahead of Greenwich Standard Time?
Ans – 5 1/2 hours ahead
Que 4. Who will not get the direct rays of the sun?
Ans – Srinagar
Que 5. What is the name of the southern tip of India?
Ans – Inner point located in Nicobar Island.
Que 6. Which is the farthest place in the south of India?
Ans – Indira Point
Que 7. How much is the area of India approximately larger than that of Paxiton?
Ans – 4
Que 8. Which country does not have an international border with India?
Ans – Sri Lanka
Que 9. Which two countries lie between the Palk Strait?
Ans – India and Sri Lanka
Que 10. Which district of Himachal Pradesh shares border with China?
Ans – Kinnaur
Companies & Their Founder
- Who is the founder of Walmart?
Answer – Sam Walton 1962
- Who is the founder of Paytm?
Answer – Vijay Shekhar Sharma (2010)
- Who is the founder of Google?
Answer – Larry Page, Surf Brin (1998)
- Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Answer – Bill Gates, Paul Allen (1975)
- Who is the founder of WhatsApp?
Answer: Brian Acton, Jain Koum (2009)
- Who is the founder of Amazon?
Answer – Jeff Bezos 1994
- Who is the founder of Flipkart?
Answer – Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal (2007)
- Who is the founder of Yahoo?
Answer – David filo, Jerry yang (1994)
- Who is the founder of Apple?
Answer – Steve Jobs (1976)
- Who is the founder of Wikipedia?
Answer – Jimmy Wales (2001)
- Who is the founder of Motorola?
Answer – Paul & Joseph Gablin (1928)
- Who is the founder of Facebook?
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg (2004)
- Who is the founder of Alibaba?
Answer – Jack Ma (1999)
- Who is the founder of Nokia?
Answer – Fredrik Idestam, Leo Mechelin
- Who is the founder of Reliance?
Answer – Dhirubhai Ambani (1997)
- Who is the founder of Ebay?
Answer – Pierre Omidyar (1995)
- Who is the founder of Twitter?
Answer – Jack Dors (2006)
- Who is the founder of Instagram?
Answer: Kevin Systrom, Mike Karijer (2010)
- Who is the founder of YouTube?
Answer – Jawed KarimStee Chen (2005)
- Who is the founder of Skype?
Answer – Niklas Zennstrom Janus Friis (2003)
- Who is the founder of Tesla?
Answer – Elon Musk (2003)
- Who is the founder of Intel?
Answer – Gordon Moore (1968)
- Who is the founder of Samsung?
Answer – Lee Byungchul (1938)
- Who is the founder of Xiaomi?
Answer – Lie Jun (2010)
Important Beaches in India GK Question
- Kappad Beach — Kerala
- Radhanagar Beach — Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Golden Beach — Odisha
- Rushikonda Beach — Andhra Pradesh
- Mahabalipuram Beach — Tamil Nadu
- Eden Beach — Puducherry
- Padubidri Beach — Karnataka
- Kasarkod Beach — Karnataka
- Miramar Beach — Goa
- Ghoghla Beach — Diu
- Bhogav Beach — Maharashtra
- Shivrajpur beach — Gujarat
- Kovalam Beach — Tamil Nadu
- Bangaram Beach — Lakshadweep